Good evening my love ones. Time for a little Friday BLOG. Hope everyone had a great week. Today was HOT!! Sure wish it would rain!!!
Rylee, Brick and Aiden all had a fun, terrific time at their schools field day. Water slides, games and relays...what is more fun than that at school?
Rylee, Brick and Aiden all had a fun, terrific time at their schools field day. Water slides, games and relays...what is more fun than that at school?
Tonight the boys all journeyed to the ball park for a T-Ball game, while the girls had a much needed night out. Mall shopping and ice cream was on the menu for this evening. We had a blast!
Did I mention that IT WAS MY LAST DAY? Oh yeah..well at least for a couple of weeks and then only 2 days a week. I really need to focus on my kids, husband and choirs. Hard to do when you have a J-O-B.
Wish that I had more to post.
Take care and I love ya!
Did I mention that IT WAS MY LAST DAY? Oh yeah..well at least for a couple of weeks and then only 2 days a week. I really need to focus on my kids, husband and choirs. Hard to do when you have a J-O-B.
Wish that I had more to post.
Take care and I love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment