Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SUMER TIME!

Miss some days...

Today was the first day the boys are off school and this morning they requested eggs, grits and sausage for breakfast. They sure know how to start summer break off with a full tummy! Rylee decided that she wanted to attend school today for the last time because they were having an AR party.

Brian left Sunday for his second school adventure at LSU. He will return home this weekend and go back Monday for another trip.

We have a few VBS at the local churches to keep the kids bus for the next couple of weeks.

For me I am still dealing with my foot. It has been 4 months of pain and soreness in the right foot with Plantar Fasciitis. I went to a doctor yesterday that told me I have the worst kind. He proceeded to heat and work the mussels in my foot. Let me tell you I can barley walk today! He said within 2 weeks I should start seeing results. Please lord.

We will be heading home one month today, JUNE 18. Have a great day! Talk to ya soon.

Suzette

1 comment:

  1. If you do an anonymous post you should be able to post.

    ReplyDelete