Oh what a day!!!
First I would like to wish Maris a Happy 5th Birthday. Myself and the kids are really bummed that we could not be there to celebrate.
Today Brick Made the AB honor roll for the entire year. He was close to getting all A's but he had 2 89% on one Six week grade. They apparently do not average the grades together. We are very proud of him!
The school year is finally coming to an end. I certainly can not wait until it is over as I am up still working on the finishing touches for our Pre-K Graduation.
We had a T-Ball game this evening and they lost by 1 stinkin' point! Oh well Brick rocked!
Rylee turned in her final Louisiana Day project. Glad that is over! Aiden has a field trip to Chuck-e-Cheese tomorrow.
That's all until tomorrow.
Suzette
Wished you could have been there too. She got a pair of mystery snails from Mindy and I for her birthday...but I fear I've already killed them.
ReplyDeletehello
ReplyDelete